Fantastic Dinner tonight! Made this in about 20 minutes!
2 x Chicken Breasts
7 Cherry Tomatoes
2 Small Courgettes
1 x Large Shallot
2 x tsp Pesto
3 x tbsp low-fat creme fraiche
1 x Small Slug White Wine
6 x Homegrown (of course) Anya potatoes
- Slice the chicken breasts
- Boil the kettle and slice the potatoes to about a half a centimetre and put on to par boil for a maximum of 5 minutes
- Drain the potatoes and heat up a frying pan with a little oil.
- Gently fry the potatoes until they look like th picture above!
- Slice the courgettes, half the tomatoes and finely chop the shallots
- Lightly fry the shallot with the garlic and the slug of white wine
- Add the chicken and keep it frying/simmering gently
- Add the tomatoes and courgettes
- Stir in the creme fraiche and the pesto
- Season with lots of lovely black pepper.
This isn’t the healthiest dinner I’ve made, but bloomin’eck it was good!